Wednesday, October 3, 2007

A Quick Update

My arms are very tired from working out this morning show this update will be short.

Things are going well. I have my first day of work today, which I am excited about. This should be a good job that will last throughout this year and hopefully beyond.

The weekend with my uncle John was a lot of fun. We spent most of our time in Philadelphia where we visited a civil war museum and Independence Historical Park where Independence Hall and the Liberty Bell are, among many other sites. We also got to hear in Philladelphia the Phillies clinch the NL East. That was pretty exciting too.

I'll update more when I can actually lift my arms.

EDIT

Here is a small picture album to show how I've settled in.

http://apu.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2041239&l=0f6ac&id=56901254

No comments: