Monday, September 17, 2007

More Placement News

Today was another good day with more good results. I have successfully placed out of three of the four main introduction classes. I do not have to take the Old Testament, New Testament or the first have of Systematic Theology orientation courses. Which means that instead of taking OT101, I am now taking Systematic Theology II. Unfortunately it means my books are more expensive and I will have to return some of them, but overall, I'm glad that I can accelerate my education a bit. That doesn't mean I'll be cutting down my time here: advanced placement only means I can replace those credits with upper division credits. So I'll still be taking the same number of classes. It does mean, though, that I can start getting into the exegesis and other deeper classes sooner.

So that's the main news for today. I'm going to get a head start on my reading since I will be bogged down with plenty of it in the coming weeks.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats, brother! thats pretty crazy.

sorry i haven't had a chance to call or anything much lately. my classes are pretty crazy this term, plus work and a girlfriend. hopefully i'll get a chance to call soon. i'm so excited to hear to good things are going so far.

be thinking of when would be a good time for me to come and visit.

love you, bro.
Paul<><