Friday, September 28, 2007

Life is Good For Now

Today I successfully interviewed for a job at the Princeton University Store, and I will be starting my new job as a customer service representative on Wednesday! That eases much of the stress that was weighing on my mind, and I'm glad that I need not worry about it any longer.

It should be a good job. It's basically a standard retail job: stocking shelves, making the store look presentable, working the cash register, and assisting students and customers when they need help. It'll be about 15-17 hours a week, so it will be fairly light; anymore would probably be bad for me, so 15 should be plenty. It's $8.50 an hour, so that will be good as well; similar to what I was earning when I was a manager at IMT at Azusa Pacific. It is very encouraging, and I feel much more settled as I continue this semester.

1 comment:

Matthew Parker said...

Sweet! I wish I could get a new job...