Saturday, January 24, 2009

Done with Fall Semester

I am officially done with my Fall Semester now. I enjoyed having one class that I could focus on for three weeks, though it was definitely intense. Keeping on top of all the work can be quite a task. I'm glad that I have a week to recuperate and relax before the next set of classes start. I have some reading to do in that time for a couple of my classes, but I've already read some of the books I've been assigned, so it shouldn't be too difficult to get that done.

I will be driving out to West Chester, PA tomorrow to check out a possible church placement (Westmintster Presbyterian Church) for Teaching Ministry next year. That's about an hour and a half away from Princeton, so part of this is going to be finding out how bad the drive is and whether I want to make that drive weekly. But this is the one site that has really caught my attention, so I'm hoping this will work out as a good placement. The supervisor I would be working under is from West Covina and is a Fuller graduate, so that will hopefully be a good starting point for building a supervisory relationship.

I'll update again sometime next week to let everyone know how the Westminster visit went.

No comments: