Monday, February 2, 2009

New Semester

The new semester begins today. I think it will be a good semester with the classes I have, and it will have a different feel than last semester, which I'm looking forward to. My class for the short term was good, and I ended up getting a grade that I was satisfied with, especially for the amount of work and the intensity.

The week off was a good week to relax and prepare for the next 10 weeks of class. I didn't do anything that was really exciting. I saw a couple movies with friends, but mostly just relaxed. I visited Westminster Presbyterian Church in West Chester, PA, and it was a good visit. I could definitely see that as a placement that I would enjoy and gain a lot of knowledge from. I'm hopefully meeting with the pastor this Wednesday to discuss the placement a little more and see if it makes sense on both sides. Hopefully I'll have more to say on that in the coming days.

I can also now say that I will officially be a member of La Crescenta Presbyterian Church during the first week of March. I was finally able to get things worked out on my end so that La Crescenta and Arcadia Presbyterian Churches could move forward with it. So come the first week of March, I'll meet before LCPC's session and officially join the church.

I'll update everyone at the end of the week to give a first impression of classes. I'm really looking forward to this schedule, so hopefully the reality meets my expectations.

No comments: