Friday, January 16, 2009

Flight Information

It's early for me to be thinking about going home for spring and summer, but with the economy the way it is and the unpredictability of the market, I figured I'd take advantage of the fact that Crazy Ernie has taken over almost every company and is giving away his merchandise for ridiculously low prices! So I managed to find some great deals on airline tickets, finding Spring Break tickets for cheap and a ticket home from school for under $120. So here is my more immediately pertinent flight information and I'll post the other flight info at a later date. So here is when I'll be home for Spring Break:

United Airlines
March 6, 2009
Departing: PHL - 6:48 am
Arriving: LAX - 10:00 am

March 14, 2009
Departing: SNA (Orange County) - 6:45 am
Arriving: ORD - 12:55 pm
Connect: ORD - 1:45 pm
Arriving: PHL - 4:40 pm

No comments: