Sunday, September 14, 2008

Back at Princeton

For once, I feel like I can write a short post about travel to or from Princeton. There were no major hiccups in my flight to Princeton yesterday, and I am back on campus awaiting the start of the new school year. I moved into my new room in Brown Hall, the "newest" of the dorms on campus (it was built during the Civil War!), and I have to say this is the biggest room I've ever lived in. So luxurious: it's 12' x 14', has a "walk-in" closet (I can actually fit my whole body in it and walk around, so I guess that qualifies) and so my empty space I really don't know what to do with it all. I could probably fit two couches in here and still have plenty of room to move around. So this is definitely an upgrade from last year. I will post pictures once I have it all set up.

I've settled in pretty quickly. Last night, my friend Caleb and his wife Rachel had me over to watch the USC-Ohio St game. They also fed me, which was very nice, especially since I hadn't eaten since the night before. My friend Marc picked me up from the airport, so that was a good way to catch up with what had happened during the summer (since he was on campus this summer). Overall, it's bee a pretty smooth transition. Classes start tomorrow, so the adventure continues full speed ahead tomorrow. I'll post more updates as the week progresses.

No comments: