Thursday, March 20, 2008

Update

This week went by so quickly that I'm almost surprised that it's already over. I missed most of my classes this week trying to regain consciousness and get over jet lag, so hopefully next week will be better.

I have one big announcement this week: I have confirmed my church placement for the academic year. I'm going to be working at Allentown Presbyterian Church in Allentown, NJ with my major responsibilities being in the adult and children ministry departments. It should be a good experience. The associate pastor is a PTS grad, so she understands what's expected from the field ed office here and also knows what it's like to be a student doing an internship. So I'm glad to have that set and to feel comfortable about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a great church Jeff. I'm actually under care of APC for ordination.