Thursday, November 15, 2007

Good News, Bad News

I just received my final exam schedule this morning for the Fall Semester. And with it came some good news and bad news.

The good news is that my final exams will all be done by Tuesday Jan 15. I only have three finals that I have to sit down and do as an exam, one at 9 a.m. on Monday the 14th and 9 a.m. on Tuesday the 15th with one paper being due that Tuesday afternoon. So I will only have a few days where I actually have to stress about finals.

The bad news is about the third sit-down final exam: it's on Saturday the 12th at 9 a.m. With my current flight home, I won't be back to Princeton in time to take it. Not really a big deal, but it means I'm going to have to spend money to get it changed most likely. It also means my visit home will be cut short, and I'm none too happy about that. Also a bummer is that I only need to be in Princeton for four days in order to complete all of my final exams, so it's a bit of an inconvenience when I feel like I could be spending more time with friends and family at home. Alas, I will have to make do. I am contemplating coming home again after I finish my exams, but we'll see if it's financially a) logical and b) possible. But at least I know what I'm dealing with now.

No comments: