Saturday, November 24, 2007

Back in Princeton and an Updated Itinerary for Xmas

Well, I'm safely back in Princeton after a much less eventful day of travel than my way to California. I only had one minor delay this time and it only put our flight back about 15 minutes in terms of when we arrived, so it worked out much better this time. I also met a couple more people at Princeton on the train ride back. One of them actually gave me a ride back to the Seminary which was very convenient. I was back on campus by about 9:00 last night. So now it's back to life at the Seminary for another four weeks before I head home again for Christmas. It's nice being able to break down the semester between breaks; makes the work a little more bearable and the schedule a little easier to manage.

Speaking of Christmas, my crisis is over in terms of getting back in time for my first final. It turns out that the flight that I originally had (a red-eye out of LAX) will be discontinued as of Jan. 7, so I rescheduled my flight so that I leave 12 hours earlier, meaning, barring any huge delays, I will be back in Princeton well before my final. So my new Christmas itinerary looks like this:

Departing Dec. 22, 2007:
Depart from Newark at 5:35 p.m.
Arrive at Milwaukee at 7:00 p.m.
Depart from Milwaukee at 8:00 p.m.
Arrive at LAX at 10:14 p.m.

Departing Jan 11, 2008:
Depart from LAX at 11:55 a.m.
Arrive at Milwaukee at 5:39 p.m.
Depart from Milwaukee at 7:35 p.m.
Arrive at Newark at 10:46 p.m.

I'll be getting in really late both times, which is kind of a bummer, but at least I will arrive in time to take my finals and with plenty of time to see family and friends while I'm here.

No comments: