Thursday, February 7, 2008

I Have Wheels


I am now mobile! Well, at least slightly more mobile than I was before. On Monday I went down the street to the local bike shop and bought a new bike! They finished assembling it today, so I picked it up and took it for a ride back to the Seminary. It's a great ride, probably the best bike I've ever owned (seeing as I've only ever owned two bikes, I suppose that's not saying much). But it's a bright spot in the middle of a pretty dark week. Here is a picture of the bike. It's a 2007 model of this bike, which is actually more like a better version of this bike, in case you want to see the specs.

1 comment:

Caleb Henry said...

I heard from a fellow Princetonian that you looked "HOTT" on that bike. But, what do I know, it might have been a figment of my imagination. Or was it?