Thursday, December 13, 2007

Spring Semester Schedule

And now the moment some of you have been waiting for: my schedule for next semester. I'm only taking 13 units this semester. After having endured a 16 unit semester, I understand why the seminary is changing the curriculum so that we don't have to earn as many units; 16 units is a lot of carry. So here are my classes for next semester:

Speech Communication II w/ Luke Powery - Monday 1:30-2:20 pm
Hebrew II w/ Jeremy Hutton - Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 9:00-9:50 am
History of Christianity 102 w/ James Moorhead and James Deming - Tuesday and Thursday 8:00 - 8:50 am
The Radical Reformation Ch 350 w/ Ken Appold - Monday 10:40 - 12:30, Friday 11:40 - 12:30
Foundations of Missional Theology EC/TH 457 w/ John Flett - Thursday 2:30 - 4:20, Friday 2:30 - 3:20

The big advantages of this schedule:
- Less units
- No class Wednesday
- I'm done at 10:00 am on Tuesday
- With the exception of Ch 102, I'm taking with professors I'm somewhat familiar with

Hopefully those factors will make next semester a little more enjoyable. This semester has been a little less than that, so I trust that it will get better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay new schedule! I'm glad you're happy with it. My schedule next semester might be screwed up cause the stupid registrar dropped all my classes for no reason...